That Perfect Place
Imagine waking up to a stunning view of Portland’s Back Bay, surrounded by the feeling of safety and comfort. Set back just yards from Baxter Boulevard, Seaside Skilled Rehabilitation Center is that perfect place. We strive to make sure all our residents have a positive, well-rounded environment, uniquely balanced between professional rehabilitation services and thoughtful support. We like to think of ourselves as a small, intimate community uniquely positioned to care for the needs of Maine people.
Seaside Skilled Rehabilitation Center, as a leading provider of rehabilitation services, has a long history of providing quality care for people of all ages. Residents have access to the largest group of on-site skilled therapists in the area, who are familiar with the latest recovery techniques. Seaside Skilled Rehabilitation Center is a distinctly different place where staff and residents work together to realize each person’s unique potential. Whether it’s walking, talking, or simply adjusting to the nuances of relearning how to dress after an operation or a stroke, we will ensure you reach your unique potential.
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies seven days a week
- On-site daily Practitioners available
- 24-hour-a-day RN coverage
- IV Therapy
- Certified wound and ostomy nursing care
- Licensed Social workers for family support
- Follow-up care for Orthopedic Surgery and Joint Replacements
- Flexible admission and discharge planning
- Conveniently located off Interstate 295
- Common areas and many private rooms with a water views
- Steps away from beautiful Baxter Boulevard
- Central air-conditioning
- Tours available seven days a week